Who is more motivated to help you? Your doctor, or you? Who will seek out the latest new ideas and treatments, your busy doctor, or you? Who will notice and evaluate subtle day to day changes?
Who's body is it, that your soul wears? Who's time and money are they spending? Be not the passive, patient, corpse-in-training...
- Do as much research as you can.
- Keep a log - food, feeling, faculties.
- Notice what helps, what hinders.
- Ask about LONG TERM effects!
- Hire a doctor who treats you as a partner.
Fun! Italian Vacation Rental